Wie hebben er Corona (gehad)?
- Youp van ‘t Hek
- Londense Love Island-deelneemster Shaughna Philips
- Food-blogger Marjolein Delahaye
- Greta Thunberg klimaatactiviste (17)
- Zanger Charly Luske
- Arts Dirk-Jan
- Modeontwerpster Josh Veldhuijzen
- Tom Hanks
- Kevin Durant
- Actor Idris Elba
- Prince Charles
- Terrence McNally
- Harvey Weinstein
- Colton Underwood (football)
- Debi Mazar
- David Bryan (Bon Jovi keyboard)
- Placido Domingo (opera singer)
- Boris Johnson
Imagine, someone like prince Charles can more than the average person protect himself against diseases. He does not need to go to the supermarket himself, to gather enough groceries for 3 weeks at home. Very likely, he has the best health supplements in the world, to boost his immune system.
We do consider it a possibility. Fake News.
- Hoax terror attacks, to steer financial markets and political changes?
- Actors with multiple identities who play various roles on tv & real life?
- The world not steered by real news and democratic processes?
- A totalitarian system manipulating processes worldwide?
- Persons on tv as controlled actors in a role, including politicians, celebrities, musicians, news reporters, as well as so-called “random citizens” interviewed on the street?
We analyzed various terror attacks and consider that multiple of them are potential hoax attacks (e.g. 9/11 and Boris Nemtsov and ISIS and Anders Breitvik). We studied various well-known crimes and consider multiple of them potential hoax crimes (e.g. Natalee Holloway and Weduwe Wittenberg). We studied celebrities and consider multiple of them as likely playing various personalities, without the public being aware. We studied famous deaths and consider multiple of them as potential hoax deaths (INXS’ Michael Hutchence and Pim Fortuyn and Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain).
Of course, these cases require thorough investigation, before anyone should draw conclusions on what happened. But do we question the official news? Yes, we do.
Please show your support by contributing € 1,- to our bank accounts (menu on the left)