- Artists in general (every person earning a living as an artist).
- Celebrities are all members (and any person on live tv is member).
- Film industry.
- Journalists writing for national papers.
- Music industry and concert halls (locations with large audiences).
- Politicians are all members (so every person on an election list).
- Performance art (every person on a podium).
In other sectors (2), they try and dominate the sector, but can’t 100%.
- Automotive industry.
- Building industry (also plumbing and climate control).
- Educational system.
- Horeca (also larger hotels and clubs).
- Insurance companies.
- Medical sector.
- Public Transport.
- Security firms.
- Travel agencies.
In the second category of sectors, leadership positions are all taken by freemasons. They can make sure you have to deal with freemasons (they can plan and schedule freemasons on your job, class, shift etc.).
Why do you think politicians want insurance companies to manage coordination of health care provided to their clients? To obtain full control over medical care. The same motivation they might have for implementing the OV-chip card (control).