This is ridiculous. It can not happen. It is just no so? But in theory, how can one organize a guerrilla war against own people through the system? Without the people even knowing about it? Why? For slavery motives? That is an insane theory. But let’s explore this line of thinking.
- Involve families that are the richest of a country. They want to expand their power and capital into the next generation.
- Infiltrate the media world to an extend, where one can fully control media.
- Allow only people from your own network, to become famous. This includes stars in the worlds of sports, culture/arts, films, tv, academia. Anyone who rises above the average, is only allowed to have further success, when they are “in on it” and have proven it (there is a file to bring them down when necessary). Anyone who does not fit the profile, their results are not acknowledged as their success.
- Organize an education system, that only provides knowledge on how to do work (earn money), but does not share knowledge with students on how the system really works.
- Create a disruptive Justice system? The most aggressive criminals are not arrested, since lust murderers and pedophiles and sadists help to create unrest among the population. In the mean time, drug dealers and gamblers and loan sharks and gun sellers are arrested, so that this part of the business can be organized by system controlled mafia?
- Create a guerrilla army, made up of three categories of people. First, those that are financially highly dependent on the government, like the longterm unemployed, artists, longterm illness, government officials (teachers, nurses, etc.). Second, higher educated people with ambition, who realize their careers can easily be blocked. And third, people with criminal needs, like drug addicts, pedophiles, lust murderers, sexual predators.
- Media and politics work secretly together. Policies are developed to facilitate an agenda, which is sold to the people through media.
- Certain sectors in the business world, are controlled too. The business world adjusts their product offerings to the people, when the agenda requires it. Examples are RFID-chips and software in products, to help control consumers (the people). For instance, watching tv through internet, allows the system to monitor what people are watching.
Of course, all of the above is not really happening. But some conspiracy theorists are worried these developments are a slippery sloop.