Eastern and Western Europe including Russia. These are rough calculations and the numbers are up for debate. For instance in World war II, the estimate is that 3% of the worldwide population died. But nobody is certain, as there was mass immigration as well across the globe. People took on new names for themselves in new countries. And death tolls are used for political purposes after the war.
- World war I (about 16 million Europeans died)
- Stalinism (estimates vary from 1.2 million to 9 million Russians)
- World war II (about 50 million, but discussions continue on the numbers)
- Communism in Eastern Europe after world war II (estimates vary 10 – 35 million)
- The psychiatric industry, mass drugging Western nations
- Encouragement to have maximum 2 children per family in Europe
- Open borders to let in immigrants, who often have many children
We stress these are rough estimates, simply copied from various sources (no primary research or in-depth study done on the numbers). The purpose is, that Europeans become aware of at least the size of the number (many many millions). This has been done to us in 100 years time. In developing countries they are laughing at us behind our backs, for how gullible we are. They do not allow immigration like this into their countries. And why would they allow it? Only when we bring business or do work.
How can intelligent and strong people be trustful for so long (or be so stupid)? Do we have no idea what has been done to us? No, most people have no idea. About 2% – 5% of the native population is aware. Beware, an estimated 50% of the non-native Europeans is aware of this. Some of them speak up when you talk to them on the streets. We should listen and thoroughly rethink what is the truth.
- Blame of Europeans on poverty “done to others” on all other continents?
- Encouragement of hatred in developing countries against “the selfish West”?
- Continuous pressure for payment by Europeans to solve poverty elsewhere?
Why do we keep accepting this attitude? Especially the combination of all three is alarming. It is abusive against Europe, who also did so much for other continents.
We are not against any form of immigration into Europe nor against any form of economic development policies (support) for developing countries. So what is that with the encouragement of hatred against us? For what? Didnot our aid reach you? Or do you hate us because you want more from us? We, the normal tax paying people in Europe, do not deserve that. Most of our ancestors didnot even travel outside our countries, but they do care enough to pay for ngo’s abroad.
It was Europe who fought for human rights across the globe (including abolishment of slavery). Let us not forget that. It is a shame how these facts are ignored. Why do some of the foreigners hate us so much? And they still want to live here? Also, we are worried the financial support in third world countries is falling in the hands of only those who support the global elite (the 1% richest in those countries and the other freemasons over there).
Is media & political tyranny the new communism aka mass slavery (of entire country populations)? Stop feeding this negativity into the minds of so many. When so many lies are told, no-one can reasonably agree on anything.