Who were ministers just the last couple of years at BiZa?
- Kajsa Ollongren – Rutte III (Dutch and Swedish passport).
- Ronald Plasterk- Rute II (Dutch and very likely Israeli passport).
- Piet Hein Donner – Rutte I (Dutch passport, others unknown).
- Liesbeth Spies – Rutte I (Dutch passport, others unknown).
- Guusje ter Horst – Balkenende IV (Dutch passport, family background unclear).
- Ernst Hirsch Ballin – Balkenende IV (Dutch, German and Israeli passport?).
So the minister responsible for the Dutch secret services often has a double passport. It is not a logical choice. Why don’t we all know this? At least Ollongren is open about it.