After dining at the Ritz Hotel (owned by the Al-Fayed family and located next to the Ministry of Justice), Dodi and Diana intended to head back to Dodi’s flat on Rue Arsene-Houssaye. It is unclear to me, why they would need a second car to get rid off the paparazzi, when all they wanted to do is go home to their own apartment. Anyhow, the shortest and quickest way to get there would have been to turn onto the Place de la Concorde and then make their way along the Avenue de Champ Elysees.
For some reason, they didn’t take this most obvious route, but took the one that lead the Mercedes through the Point d’Alma tunnel…why was that? Let us study the route they took. After leaving rue Cambon, they crossed the Place de la Concorde, and drove along Cours la Reine and Cours Albert 1er, to the l’Alma underpass. At around 12:23 am at the entrance to the tunnel, Paul lost control and collided with the 13th pillar.
- The Place de la Concorde is central in French history, including the French revolution. One of its main features is the obelisk, a present from Egypt. It is one of the obelisks of the female farao Hatsjepsoet, which were standing in front of the Luxor temple.
- From the Place de la Concorde, next they took the Cours “la Reine”, which means “Queen” in French. It goes along the Seine and passes the statue of Winston Churchil.
- They followed the road on the cours Albert 1er, which passes the statue of the Armenian genocide and the statue of Adam Mickiewicz.
- The Point d’Alma tunnel towards the Avenue de New York. On top of this tunnel is the Flamme de la Liberté located. It is there since 1989, as a gift from the International Herald Tribune: a replica of the torch of the Statue of Liberty in New York. The name of Pont de L’Alma also means “Bridge of the Soul” and the Pont d’Alma area in pre-Christian times had been the site of a pagan temple of the Moon goddess (Rayelan Allan).
- They hit the 13th pilar, which is an occult number. The Number 13 is supposedly a karmic number and is the number of upheaval so that new ground can be broken.
It was a short car ride, passing multiple occult symbols in the centre of Paris. The odd thing is, they were not caught on any CCTV camera. Why did they even decide to enter the tunnel? From the cours Albert 1er, they needed to go to the right, towards Dodi’s flat on Rue Arsene-Houssaye. Entering the tunnel was taking them even further off rout.
ps. The Torch of Liberty was given to Paris in 1989. In 1991, in Groningen, they started the selection process for my “Bangkok project”. Might “they” have had plans, and around that time started to set actions in motion for events planned from 1996 onwards? Maybe.