It is a bold move to organize an assasination in the centre of Moscow surrounded by camera’s and with full pressure on Putin. People might say he is behind it! When a murder just around the corner of the Kremlin cannot be solved, he will loose face anyway. So who is behind it?
To pull-off the attack the organizers need access to municipal resources [link]
The way the assasination took place, suggests a very professional approach and also an ability to control snow wagons; manage traffic flows; and knowledge of all kinds of camera’s in the city. In short, it suggests a state controlled assasination. That being said, it does not make sense to openly use state-owned property in an assasination ‘maffia style’.
It might be a fake assasination with no real victims [link]
Detailled analysis of the video footage raises questions about the way the camera footage is presented on television and youtube. The official story does not add up. It even suggests how perhaps a) either the media is helping to cover-up the attack for who-ever did this, or b) it has been a fake assasination alltogether. A study of the media analysis of the video raises many questions [link].
What is Boris Nemtsov (55) about?
Nemtsov is a Russian scientist, statesman and (neo)liberal politician. He had a successful political career in the 1990s under President Boris Yeltsin, and is an outspoken critic of Vladimir Putin. Nemtsov was also among the 34 original signatories of the online anti-Putin manifesto “Putin must go“, published on 10 March 2010. His wikipedia page suggests Putin might be behind his assasination. Nemtsov actively supported the Orange revolution in Ukraine in 2004 and has been economic advisor to Viktor Joesjtsjenko. He has been known as a strong reformer for privatisation in his days. While Boris Yeltsin was president, Nemtsov facilitated the privatisation of state companies at relatively low prices to the private sector.
According to RT.com motives could be (among other): “It could also be linked to threats Nemtsov received over his stance on the Charlie Hebdo attack in Paris or the current war in Ukraine”. This shows how Nemtsov was outspoken about areas in Europa, that recently have been hit by suspicious attacks I personally suspect to be part of the NWO agenda. While I did not follow Nemtsov’s political agenda over the past few years, this makes me wonder what side he’s on in the turmoilt that is supposed to create an NWO.
Who benefits from an assasination of Boris Nemtsov?
It is safe to say that Boris Nemtsov had better relations with the West than with Putin. He recently supported the current Kiev regime in their attempts to get closer to the EU, which was against Putin’s preferences. It all suggests he might have been a foreign asset on Russian grounds, but that remains unsure. Boris Nemtsov was of Jewish origin.
My top 5 suspects for the (perhaps fake) assasination – in order of likelyness:
- The NWO, to create political turmoilt in Russia, like they have with false flags elsewhere. In this case Putin should have beeen aware of the assasination plans. It might be either a real assasination or a fake assasination, depending on the quality of Nemtsov relationships with the NWO elite.
- The Kremlin, to get rid of someone who was perhaps a CIA/UN asset? (in this case it is a real assasination, but done in a way that shows the Kremlin indeed is behind it)
- The CIA/Mossad/MI13, to help Nemtsov out of a country now his career is almost over (in this case it is a fake assasination that provides Nemtsov an opportunity to start a new life elsewhere). The advantage is the effect of the assasination on the political debate and powerplay in Russia. The public often tends to chose the side of the martyr.
- Another political opponent of Putin, since much of the evidence suggests Putin is behind it (in this case it is a real assasination). This is unlikely, since those who organized it need to fool both Putin and any Western friends of Nemtsov (CIA etc).
- A third party (an NGO with conflicting interests) that has sufficient (lowkey) connections in the Administration of the City of Moscow to pull this off. In this case, it is a real assasination and likely the attackers will get caught, as Nemtsov has connections with Western regimes (Western secret services incl. Mossad will want to know who did this) and Putin would want it solved too. So this last option is unlikely, as everything looks like the state organized it and now covers-up.
It looks like a state controlled (maybe fake) assasination, with a cover-up [link].