George Clooney: I want to speak to the irresponsibility of Monday’s Daily Mail report. I seldom respond to tabloids, unless it involves someone else and their safety or well being. The Daily Mail has printed a completely fabricated story about my fiancée’s mother opposing our marriage for religious reasons. It says Amal’s mother has been telling “half of Beirut” that she’s against the wedding. It says they joke about traditions in the Druze religion that end up with the death of the bride. etc. _ read the entire article in USA Today.
Writing down these words, in almost every sentence he contradicts his own activities as a secret agent. He is suggesting:
- He believes a woman should not just be killed when choosing own paths in life? [really]
- He is against completely fabricating stories about people and spreading lies around?
- He is concerned about anyone elses safety and wellbeing (more than his own)?
- He is frowning upon those who enter the arena of inciting violence to make money?
- He is against creating serious conflicts? [what an actor!]
What a hypocrite. People do not know this about George Clooney, but he has been involved in the worst kind of secret service disasters in multiple countries. I know for sure the morale that George Clooney is preaching, is fully contradicting his own behaviour. These are not jokes, but it concerns actual violent behaviour.
Knowing what he has been involved in, this makes me sick to my stomage. This guy decided to become a ‘celebrity’, while the people whose lives he attacks himself, did not want to be in the news.