Why not investigate royalty at all? After all, they keep us under surveillance too (link 1).
- The rolodex witness: about prince Claus and Frits Salomonson (link)
- Maud Oortwijn: about half the members of our royal family (link)
- Ex-wife of Van K. family: about prince Friso, Mabel and Queen Beatrix (link)
- Schadwald evidence: at least two Dutch royalty (link)
- Toos Nijenhuis: about prince Bernard (link) and confirmed by 2nd witness (link)
These witnesses are not talking about one unfortunate event on one drunken night… I can not understand why the general public accepts that a) either these ‘false testimonies’ are made public, damaging the image of our nation, or, b) serious human rights issues are tolerated because of the ‘royal status’. Those involved are still representing our nation. And the witnesses, they either are real and thus victims, or they are fake in order to lure real victims into their arms. It is one of two. And both are not ok.
Whatever your level of awareness on these issues: you all should demand an investigation.